Tuesday 16 January 2007

The Americans


This blog is dedicated to the Americans in this picture. They have served over 1 year in the hospital. They are very hard workers and most of them will go home and turn around and go to Iraq. The bald guy in the middle has a baby that is a year old and has never seen them. I can't imagine doing that.
Funny but the lady in the front gives all the Canadians black names. the first day she met me she looked at my name tag and instantly named me MOesha Cool But she likes to call me MO COOL so the name has stuck and my new name around here is MO COOL. LOL its funny.
good group of people. there is another round of them coming soon. and they too will stay a year. It would be hard to see us Canadians coming and going all the time.
Power to Them!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Mo Cool. Very cool. Wonder if it will stick????

It is incredible that they are so committed to what they do. It is very inspiring.

I was thinking about you durng the GG's last night. Nothing too exciting happend but I know how much you loved that stuff.

Kyla Blois said...

hey mo cool, did u get the beaver?? just curious haha. big snow here, your lucky you missed it!!!! hows ur tan??

kyla

Kerri Mc said...

Mo Cool! haha