Wednesday 17 January 2007

The Dirt and Sand


Today I was going to show you Tim Horton's but instead I am going to tell you about the sand.
I woke up this morning and it was freezing out. i was wearing a sweater and a jacket. Outside was windy and these pictures are a result of the wind. The sand is incredible. The first picture is outside my shacks. and the second one is our little sitting area outside. the table is originally white and the chair.....I dare you to sit there in black pants. I was going to go to breakfast this morning but instead I just stood outside with my mouth open wide for a couple of minutes, I am full and i am good until lunch. LOL Everytime you lick yourlips you eat sand......you put your teeth together, it crunches and sometimes its hard to breath. I have a coffee and i was outside taking pictures and my coffee cup lid was full of sand...... Who needs chocolate sprinkles on a cafe latte when you have sand!!!!!!!
Everything that i own that is black is now beige. my shoes, my pants and yes even my underwear. If you put enough gel in your hair and go outside, its a great hairspray and volumizer.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Have you come across any critters yet? I 'magine that you'd dedicate a page to them if you had. I can't wait for that blog!