Saturday 20 January 2007

The Market




Today was Saturday. Every Saturday there is a market where all the locals come and sell there things. Its crazy!!! They are all like..."what do you need" " I give you good price my friend" You have to bargin with them and if you don't like their price and walk away they pretty much give you whatever price you want. They have some really nice stuff. The carpets are amazing. One guy asked if us three ladies wanted to sit in an expensive chair....... It was a STACK OF CARPETS. The locals..........some are really pushy but some are really nice and funny. The Market closes at 200 so at 130 they basically give there stuff away.
In the botton picture those are some marble glasses that i got. IT was 20 dollars USD for all of that. The glasses are SUPER heavy. They have all colors and sizes and yes Kerri they even have pink in both designs sen here. If anyone would like some just let me know. MOM i saw a really nice set that you will love. I will have to get it before i leave for you. I plan on going to the market every Saturday just to walk around and look. There are some really nice tradional outfits for kids. I am going to get Mason one of their traditional hats and all the girls with Kids watch out they will all be having their tea parties in Afghan clothes. They are beautiful. I bought a couple pashmiras. They are afghan scarfs and I have never felt anything so soft in my life!!!!
anyway that was my day. Until tommorrow

3 comments:

Kerri Mc said...

those look beautiful!! How fun! I would love a mrket at cheap prices every week how cool would that be? well you know! So it sounds like it's still pretty good over there, I am glad. Here it is prtty good, pub crawl tonight for the devils again! we are not competing anymore in Florida, which sucks but Kim and I are still going to stay with Lynelle.K write some more!!Kerri

Janine said...

That looks awesome! I love markets..... Nothing new here. Keep the pictures coming - we love them!

Looks like Justin may have a new girlfriend - ughhhhh! HA HA

J

Kyla Blois said...

fun!!! i love markets. i wish the penhorn flea market was that good but we all know i want to set that place on fire!!!!