Thursday 18 January 2007

This is where it all happens

This is it. This is where everything in my world

happens. The first picture is me scrubbed in for the first facial case. The doctor to the left of me is the British OralMaxial facial surgeon. He is super nice guy. The bottom picture is one of our Operating rooms. Yes I know its really small, even I look big in it. We have to mop once in the morning and once at night and between every patient. The dust gets everywhere and it has to be as clean as possible. it gets pretty crowded in there when you think about the surgeons, assistants, nurses. You sweat alot because it gets hot in there and well you are all gowned up for hours. anyway not such an interesting blog but things are really quiet around here and thats a good thing. i am still waiting to show you the coffee houses around here but there is still a big cloud of dust and last night it rained......................IT RAINS MUD HERE!!!! crazy!!!!!!
talk to you all tommorrow. I am going to salsa dancing tonight with the dutch so i will write about that later. Wish me luck!!



2 comments:

Kerri Mc said...

Crystal I just wrote you and now I think it's gone, so I am not writing as much this time. Brian was good this week, you have to call again so we can discuss. Moss and I are still on the outs, suck s and i want to strangle him but at the sa,e time I just want him to come around and get over it. You sound like you are doing really good which I am glad for. I talked to Lauren last night and they are doing really well, she reads your blgs! and amanda said she is reading them all the time too. K i actually wrote more this time oops!! Later
Kerri

Janine said...

Crazy pics!! We all miss you a bunch and read your blog every day. Having B-Day supper (the usual Pizza and Cake....) for Pete tommorrow night. We will be thinking of yu... Scot says Hi and Ashlyn sends kisses...
Peace Out for Now!
J