Wednesday 21 February 2007

CSR





These pictures are mostly for those part of the ROTO 2 team becuase you all know that the Chief was going to change things. We moved the shelves that were on the back wall and made them the DIVIDERS between the "clean" and "dirty" side. We also received our new washer and man its awesome. My jog is much easier now. I just shove the instruments in and press a button. Now that is what i am talking about. I am used to the set up and I kind of really like it. I am acustomed to it now. in the 3rd picture that is Birgit the Dutch CSR tech. She is funny. How are you today Birgit..............GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD YYYYYYYOOOOUUUUUU. Anyway there is much else to say, we have been having alot of follow up cases but that is expected after the traumas that we have had, But its so good becuase the time has gone by soooooooo fast. I don't remember this week at all.


In this last picture is Paul. He is a BMET tech, air force and we are alway bugging him that he never really works so here a picture for proof. He even wanted one with his own camera to show everyone at home. Pretty good guy.


anyway I hope that tommorrow i have something more exciting to talk about but.................you all know that I am not shopping at aisle 5 at WAlmart checkin out the prices...I am in Kandahar and well there isn't thatmuch excitment going on here.

5 comments:

Mario's said...

I was looking forward to see what the machine looked like and looking forward to hear how it would facilitate your jobs, both yours and Birgit's. Job well done to the BMET's for hooking it up!

Mario

Lindsay said...

Heyyy...I'm sure those shelves do a great job of keeping all the "dirt" on the other side...haha don't mind me. Glad to hear the washer's up and running, I'm sure it makes your job SO much easier. Now you'll have that much more time to scrub for those interesting cases...go OR tech go!!

Lindsay

mum and dad said...

Finally got this thing to work! Looks pretty good! Keep it going!

Shelli D said...

Wow, the CSR looks different. Glad the new layout is working for you. The washer sounds awesome, Birgit must be happy.

SD

stones said...

We saw some shots of the OR a couples of nights ago on TV. It is obvious there is a lot of hard work happening there, so anything that makes your life a little easier, like the washer, is great.

Whatever happened to the cat?