Thursday 15 February 2007

The New Team





Here we are. This is the new team. First off to the far left is the the Chief, Richard Either. What a great guy. He deals with standards back home and man he know his stuff. He has a great way about him and i will enjoy working with him for sure.Behind him is Tiny Tim. Tim Lund as you can see he is short.............6'7' to be exact, I stand on a chair and he is still taller that me Beside him is Gilles Levesque from Halifax, once I found out that he was going to be on my tour I was super happy, he is form Halifax too and well he is funny and he gets my sense of humor, his cousin works with Pete. On the far right is Serge Plante. He is a very cool guy too. Most of them are french as you can tell, Either, Levesque and Plante. its wierd to have all male nurses but I like it. Next to me is Sherry Ford from Edmonton. I love her to pieces, she is also my roomate. I think that i will have a good tour with her around, All of these people are great and I am looking forward to a good time. Today we had an amputation and it was cool. It was the left arm. but I have to tell you I will never ever forget the smell of burnt flesh.
Oh yeah Mom they loved the Valentine's caps. Some of the boys on the ward teased the guys for wearing girlie hats......It was a good laugh. I hope that we can get some for Saint Paddy's Day and Easter HINT HINT

6 comments:

Kerri Mc said...

I just read the haircut one!!! I wish i could be there for you. It looks good though!!!Miss you!! did you have any long pieces or is that just me? haha

Amanda said...

So good that you love your new team. That guy is a giant. Take a picture of you on a chair next to him...it will be funny. Can you email me your address????

Mario's said...

Hey Crystal,
My wife was looking at your hair cut pic and was saying that you managed to do a pretty job to styling them back into shape considering the damage you said was done . Fitz must have been in cramps the whole time. Say Hello to the team...! Be safe!

Mario

Janine said...

Just seen the hair pics - It looks good!!! From the description I thought it was gonna be crazy, but it look great to me!!!
Glad you like your new team!
J

Shelli D said...

Hey Girl!
I can totally relate to your haircut experience in KAF. I asked for a trim with layers and the girl said "What's layers?" then I was really scared. I left with big crazy teased hair. Your hair looks great. Glad things are cool with the new team.
SD

Lindsay said...

That was why I let my hair grow for six months...it didn't turn out too bad though! Congrats on making it through the experience!

L