Wednesday 14 February 2007

My First Haircut Experience.










This one is for you Kerri!!!




So I finally decided to get my haircut. I booked the appt last week thinking that after a week I would be totally OK with getting it cut. I woke up this morning knowing it was dooms day. I was nervous because well no one has cut my hair in a long time. So Me and a friend Fitz went on our way. She was going to get a brow wax. We stepping in the salon and i wanted to turn around still not convinced that I was actually going to do my hair. I was waiting to see who called on me and well I then hear my name.......no wait she pointed to the writing because she didn't speak good english..... It was all over. I was at the point of no return. I sat in the chair and explained TRIM ONLY TRIM ONLY. She nodded as if she understood. So the cut began. She didn't use scissors only razors. She showed me the amount that she was going to cut and that was fine.CONTINUE.........after a few minutes a see a HUGE piece of hair fall in front of me. My eyes bugged out of my head and Fitz was laughing. I was sweating from nervousness. finally the cut was over. I asked her to flip my hair..............well never ask a Russian to flip you hair beucase well you will end up looking like a girl out of the 80's mags.

She started the flip.....................Kerri you would understand becuaseI do my own hair with you. First she put my part the WRONG WAY and I fixed it She put it back the other way. She started the flip and it was aweful. I just wanted to take the blowdryer from her hands. At this point i am dehydrated from the amount of sweating. It took everything in me to hold back from taking the dryer out of her hands.......At this point Fitz is really laughing.

The second picture is after i spent 15 minutes taming it down...............its all over time to shower and do my hair myself maybe even a nap becuase i spent so much energy....what a workout. I will have to really think about doing it again..................actually all in all its not bad


I need you advice Kerri!!!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TODAY

3 comments:

Pete said...

well, like they say it was a language barrier babe!! you're used to that with me anyway :)

Kyla Blois said...

i can t see your pics on this post

Janine said...

I can't see the pics either... That was funny reading though!! LOL! I was gonna email you about how much I loved my new hair color - Glad I didnt't rub it in! HA HA!
J