Saturday 3 February 2007

The Sadest Day so Far

Today is a sad day.......Roto 2 is leaving. Today at work i was with my new team. The day was really good and they are looking at me for some pionters which is good. But there was no running man to Salt N Pepa. I even played the cowbell to Don't Fear the Reaper and no one knew what I was doing. They looked at me funny. in the group picture is Mario. I have only known him for like 2 weeks. He was alway when I got here. He is such a nice man. He welcomed me just like everyone else and he know how to rap and get down too. I will remember his smile and laugh. Joe Joe well what can I say AAHHH WWHHHAAATTT. i guess its from lil john and he does a good job. I am going to miss he cowbell for sure. Dany, one of the nicest friench men that i have ever met. BESIDES MY HUSBAND. He reminds me of Pete with the accent and the little sayings. "You flash them i will moon them" . Shelli D from Cole Harbour. Now that was a taste from home. I had soooo much fun with you. You definalty keep Cole Harbour alive and thanks for the list of Old school dances. Lindsay, you rock, thank you for being so open and kind. I loved that you have two little kiddies at home. It made me fel better when you talked about them and it made me realize that someone else feels the same as me.

I hope that I can keep in touch with all of them. Now its time to start with a new team and make the same sort of bonds but as Lindsay says, I don't think the Chief will be doing the Running man in CSR but I will damn well try for 6 months. Until later


ROTO 2 I will miss you all so much thanks for the good times and the cowbell!!!!!!!
COOL IN THE HOUSE

5 comments:

mum and dad said...

Nice to see you back on the blog. Not to worry - ROTO 3 will find their own nitches and they too will be unique and be remembered by all.

Jaque said...

Hey, you don't know me but your Dad told me about you! He is very proud of you. I am in the Reserves with him. My parter is part of Roto 3 - Cheryl, in the lab. Can you do me a big favour? Say hi to her for me and tell her Kasey is chasing snow balls. Thanks,

Chris from Greenwood

Kerri Mc said...

hey! sounds like a sad time. but perk up! now you can be the funny one!! you will bring out the best in them and just tell them to SUCK IT UP. K later Miss you Kerri

Kyla Blois said...

is shelli d from ch shelli dawn white? i used to cut her hair....so sad all your peeps are gone!!! you ll have to teach the newbies dick in a box hehehehe step 1..........

Janine said...

Cheer up dude... Its nice that you made such good friends and you will remember the fun times. You'll have fun with anyone you work with and your new team will be lucky to have you.
Luv yu and thinking of you everyday!!
Janine, Scot & Ashlyn