Thursday 3 May 2007

The Stanley Cup







So I got to Touch the Stanley Cup in Kandahar. Its too bad that i have to come all the way here to do that LOL. It was a pretty fun day. I met some of the Old Timers that came down for a Canadian Weekend. There is good old Bob Probert, Yvon Lambert, Ron Tugnutt, Tiger Williams, and a few others. They played against the Candians this morning and they are going to have a few more games. Its good that they get down here for stuff like this. They all took a tour of the Hospital and they are were all pretty awed by it all. Tiger Williams signed my bush Cap, i tried to stop him becuase i have to wear it everyday but he did anyway. The RSM told me that i can still wear it..... so i am walking around Afghanistan with an Autographed hat. Its pretty funny. One of the guys is trading me a jersey, Sorry its a toronto one for my "COOL" name tag. I ran into him at Tim Hortons this morning and he wants my name tag. HA HA anyway here is a good picture for the books Oh yeah that me with the General LOL What a day

1 comment:

Kyla Blois said...

crystal...update your blog!!!!!!!!