Wednesday 24 January 2007

Ping Pong

Ok so this is Ping Pong, a way to have a little fun over here. if you see that this picture is cloudy its because of the sand and dust. you can't get rid of it.
things have been busy since then. it was about 10 minutes after this picture was taken that my pager went off and off to the OR. It has been steady going. mostly locals. we had 4 surgeries today and i was lucky if i had lunch and supper. we finished tonight really late and now I am getting ready to go on the range tomorrow. sorry for such a short one

Pete I love you and I am sorry that I haven't been able to write or call but it gets hectic sometimes........I am thinking of you always and will call when i get the chance I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Kerri Mc said...

aah, that's the first one that made me sad!!I can't believe how sandy and dusty it is! Well of course i can but to see itreally makes it real eh? K talk to you soon love ay lots!! Miss you
Kerri