Tuesday 23 January 2007

Tims Horton's (The taste of Home)


Well..........here it is. The place where I start my day. My morning routine is to go to breakfast with they OR team, have some laughs over Lucky Charms. YES they have LUCKY CHARMS. Then we make our way to this lovely place. TIM'S. The line up is usually insane but we all know what it is like back home. You always wait for a good cup of coffee. the only difference is I am not in the drive through. The coffee tastes pretty similar but brace yourself.......The milk here has an expiration date of a year so I don't think I really want to know where it comes from or what they put in it to make is stay good for that long. The chocolate milk tastes like Bailey's which is not bad but that too I don't drink too much of it. Today I have the day off, so I remembered my camera and went for my morning coffee. Last night we were paged at 930 at night and had a local shot in the leg with a fractured femur. We were in surgery until 230am so Tim Horton's tasted really good this morning.
Green Bean coffee house is super nice too and it is close than Tim's so I will get pictures of that too. I went there first today but they were out of milk.........at least someone likes the milk around here.
anyway until the next blog.

2 comments:

Janine said...

HA! Lord knows there's a Tim's in every place in the world! Thank God for a good Tim's coffee! Wish we could be chattin over a cup....
Same old here.... Miss you lots and chat later,
J

Kerri Mc said...

nothin new here just wanted you to know I was reading!! Green tea too?
Kerri