Monday 22 January 2007

the ROTO 2 Team



Here are the people that have trained me so far in Afghanistan. They are super funny. Today at work we had an "OLD SCHOOL" day. We downloaded all kinds of old school music like Run
DMC and so on. We had a dance off in the CSR which mean the Central Sterilization Room. It was so fun and I filmed it all. I have laughed so much in the past 2 weeks. Does everyone remember the CowBell skit from Saturday night live? Well Joe (The one who even looks like Kris Kattan) played the song and recreated the skit.I almost peed in my pants it was so funny. Everyone tells us that we are too happy all the time and well
"They are not Wrong" thats what Joe says and it cracks you up "YOUR NOT WRONG" and everyday at least once the words " I HAVE A FEVER...................AND THE PRESCRIPTION IS MORE COWBELL" he then brakes out the cowbell.
So up to date I have been having a blast. My crew is coming in sometime next week. I am really going to miss these guys, but I am looking forward to my new crew. Tonight is movie night in the boys room and I think that we are all going to watch Wedding Crashers or Old School. We seem to have a Will Farrell theme. Last night was Night at the Roxberry.
Anyway that is it for today and tonight i am hoping to get some pictures of the coffee places for you guys. I seem to always for get my camera when i go for coffee

Oh Yeah Pete..... The other night they had a hockey skills compition. They have an outside arena. i will send you pictures of that too.
LOVE YOU ALL

3 comments:

Janine said...

I wanna see what the Tim's looks like in Afghanistan. I have to get back to studying for my test (I'm totally stressed.....).
Love yu & Miss yu,
J

Kerri Mc said...

sounds fun!! It's still wierd to me that you are having fun! But I am so glad, I hope you can call me soon I miss you!!
Kmc

Amanda said...

Hey girl,

You look like you're having a great time. Keep the photos and stories coming. Don't like the sounds of the 12 month milk but I guess that's one of the new things you have to deal with.
A