Tuesday 6 February 2007

The Beauty of the Sun


Today was a really relaxing day. I went into work this morning on my day off. Mario if you are reading this....................yes indeed they made me the rep for the Bioharzadous Waste. So today I gathered a whole bunch of people to give them the low down on what to do. It was awesome making the Sargents get in those funny looking gowns and booties and watching them lift bags of bloody gauze. It was very satisfying o say no Sarg not like that you need to do this LOL. Anyway i finished up around 1030. I came home and the weather was beautiful. I went to the gym and did some running and weights. I have started Boxing twice a week so Pete if you ever get out of line i will have to show you my combo..... Its a wicked workout, i am still sore from Saturday. Anyway back to my day. I went for lunch with a buddy and then we grabbed a Java and sat outside with the laptop jamming some blues tunes. We bought some CD's from Green Bean coffee house, they are great CD's We were in our lounge chairs catching the rays and relaxing. I hope that you can all see my tan...................It's all in a days work you know. Tomorrow is another day at work and I have a Oral Case tomorrow, i am glad because its been a while and The British OMFS is leaving on Saturday and a new one is coming in. Anyway ladies eat your heart out with the tan becuase its only going to get better, So i will let you all go to bundle up and shovel that white stuff called snow................what does it look like again?????? Until tomorow!!!!!

6 comments:

mum and dad said...

Love the tan ! With all the snow here we are lucky to even see a sun. You lucky thing you- biohazard waste manager. I had that as part of my job at STAD 17 years ago. Yes, there was such a thing that long ago.

Amanda said...

Biohazard waste manager....you are awesome. Not too many people would be as excited as you are about that job.

effie said...

i'm getting my tan too Crystal but its fake right now....off to Dominican on Sunday!!can't wait.
anyway who's looking at the tan...nice pipes there Crystal,,Pete better watch out..haha
you look awesome and yes the beauty of the sun.

Pete said...

hey babe, you just wish to have bigger pipes then mines, we all know who's got the biggest pipe... :),i mean pipes.

Pete said...

can i get pics of the hockey rink

Kyla Blois said...

nice tan mrs cool!!!