Thursday 8 February 2007

Busy Day





Its now 120am and I just got home from work, I started at 730am. We had several cases today, they all came in by medevec and they were coming in at all different times. ROTO 2 I just want you to know that it was funny becuase everyone was acting like there were HUGE traumas i guess they will learn the ropes soon. anyway in the first picture its me and Dr. Bryant

waiting on the tarmack for the first Hawk to land. the second one is of me holding up the last patients arm. He came in full of shrapnal in his face arms and legs. the other picture is 3 surgeons all working at different spots.You have the OMFS at the head. The general surgeon on the arm, the Dutch surgeon and the Ortho surgeon at the legs, and the last picture is just some of the shrapnal from his arm. I have to say I love the OR and I wasn't one bit tired all day........................that also could have been from the MOAC its the Green bean special it is the MOTHER OF ALL COFFEES and it has 4 yup count them 4 shots of expresso. IT WAS REALLY GOOD. All together today we had 6 surgeries. none of them were life threatening and they were all pretty fast cases, i guess we were there so long becuase they all came in at different times. There was a lot of sit around and wait for the chopper to show up. Anyway tommorrow i have a surprise you have all been waiting for CRITTERS, i found a fury friend that i will show you tomorrow, anyway i am off to bed so i can get up early to work on the back of my tan. Its pretty funny becuase you could swear that someone painted me brown on the front and on my back white. LOL its funny

ANYWAY PEACE OUT

3 comments:

Janine said...

I knew you'd find a furry friend!!!! Can't wait to see him!
J

Kyla Blois said...

its nice during a surgery your holding some strange mans limp arm up for a photo op!!! i would too hahaha

mum and dad said...

Love those coloured OR Hats