Thursday 8 February 2007

My New Furry Friend



You all knew that I would find a furry friend and send you all a picture. So there I was............sitting in the sun waiting for the Chopper to land and I hear this sound in the distance..........At first I said MADDIE???? MAVERICK???? or even MURPHY I thought that I was dreaming until Ginger came around the corner. I ran for my camera still hoping that he would hang around for a photo shoot. And well he did. I followed him around for a bit as he kept talking to me. He ended up hanging outside the Vet Clinic, so me being curious went in the clinic and introduced myself. The Vet, an American Capt C gave me a little tour He does mostly laceration surgeries on K-9s. He said that they feed Ginger and she is mice control. He told me that if I wanted I could come over and assis next time they have something. I told him to come get me whenever. He was even nice enough to ask that if I was interested he would give me a course on assisting putting animals to sleep. I said that I would becuase the animals here..........well some of them are pretty sixk so if it helps them i am good with that.. I am here helping people better or worse, I might as well help the animals while I am here too. I will probably feed ginger too. LOL I am a sucker for those damn animals soon as I get in on a K-9

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You're a nut. We should have know you would find a four legged friend over there. You are getting so much experience. And now you'll be working with the animals too!! Good for you darling!

Janine said...

Ginger is beautiful.... That is awesome that you get to work with the animals... That is right up your alley. ENJOY!!!
J

mum and dad said...

I was waiting for this picture of a critter expecting to see some big ugly camel or something. Leave it to you Crystal to find a cute little kitty cat instead.

stones said...

Leave it to you to find a critter. Just don't get mixed up between ORs when you start helping out. You don't want some guy to wake up and find out he was "fixed" or have a German Shepherd with a perfect smile.

You have to make sure the cat knows both official languages if she is hanging out with canucks. "Meow" in french is "Miaou".

miss44 said...

Hi,

Looks like you're keeping yourself busy, that's good, you'll come back jack of all trade. Nothing new over here, 7 more days and I'll be back home, halifax. I'll make sure to give Pete a big Hug from you and Mason lots of kisses. Hang there, time will fly, 3 more months and Francois will be back home.

PS news from hollywood, anna nicole smith died today.

Pete said...

nice kitty, where is my hockey rink?

Kyla Blois said...

awww cute kitty!!! and yes anna nicole did indeed die!!

Cool Mommy said...

Cute kitty! Looks like our Lucky. Will you be bringing him home with you?