Wednesday 28 February 2007

Guns, Ammo, and cleaning





Just when I thought that I was done with all the cleaning, They make you "strip" your weapon apart and clean it. In the first picture its me holding my two Babies. My C7 rifle and my 9mm pistol. We have to clean them often with all the dust that flies around this place. Its funny but when i go home I will always think that I am fogetting something when i leave the house. WE have to carry our weapon EVERYWHERE. So Pete bare with me when i get home. In the second picture that is all the ammunition that I carry for my C7, my ammo for my other weapon is not shown. I the last picture that is my weapon all broken down into pieces to clean it. It is worse than doing dishes, you have to get into every nook and cranny and clean. It took me about an hour just to clean one of them.


On the other end, things have been busy for me. With the new Danish team that has come in we have to train them a bit and it gets tiring but hey it keeps me on my toes.


There isn't much to do around here except drink the favorite drink of Tim's and watch some TV. Everyone around here is watching their favorite shows on their laptops. We just finished watching season 2 of Grey's and can't wait until I get season 3.




BY THE WAY.....Today i wish I had my camera handy. GINGER CAME BACK.


We were outside after lunch drinking a coffee and I heard a MEOW!!!! I called her over and she jumped up in my lap and curled up. I sat with her for about 15 minutes and she PURRED., That made my day. I hope that I see her tommorrow

2 comments:

Kyla Blois said...

look at you gi jane!! all strapped with a piece haha. yea!! cat came back, just like home but you don t have to scoop litter!!!! miss you
ky

Mario's said...

You got that "Lara Croft" thing going on...Look at the pipes on you! It's a good thing you aren't hitting the gym. If you don't have much to do in between Grey's Anatomy...??? No time like the present!

Be safe!

Mario