Tuesday 13 February 2007

Karaoke



HI everyone, its been a couple of days. The internet has been bad. Today it seems good so i am getting down to business. Saturday night was Karaoke. I promised myself that I wouldn't sing but the girls made me. Jesse, Jordana, and Misty. Jordana and

Misty are Dental Techs and Jesse is a Med tech. We got up and sang Sold by John Micheal Montgomery and well this Saturday night we are going to have to sing The Gambler. Sunday was somwhat uneventful until late the evening when the Rocket hit. It was litteratly the first night we didn't take our routine of supper and Tim's on the boardwalk. We decided to eat in and watch some Grey's Anatomy. We are sitting there and then we heard a LOUD BANG and our barrcks shook. Sure enough the alarm went off. I guess the rocket hit just after the intersection by Tim Hortons.............PLEASE DON"T HIT MY COFFEE!!!!! TIm's was safe and there were no injuries so that was good. We were all sitting around waiting to see if our pagers were going to go off.

Yesterday was my day off but I had to go in becuase the New OMFS surgeon is in Dr. Revington. he is really nice. We went through a few instruments and things that he likes. While I was there a couple of TRaumas came in and i got suck there until 630. a little boy came in and that was sad. Landmine strike,,,, but he is doing well and he is going back in the OR tomorrow. anyway today we were suppose to have a good facial case but we ended up not being able to do it becuase he was too infected and his blood supply to the upper jaw wasn't good. If we were to move his jaw back to where it was suppose to be he wouldn't be able to get the blood supply there. So we took out a couple of teeth hoping that he would be able to eat more with some of the infection gone. Other than that I should be caught up in a few short words. Tommorrow i am going to intriduce my new team and the Hockey rink is coming but with all the rain there hasn't been any games lately.

LOVE YA ALL. Shelli D and Lindsay..still no Salt N Pepa in the house and the cowbell has benn put in a drawer (sad day)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Cool, sorry to hear about all the rain and no Salt n Pepa...every night I will pray for you that the poo pond doesn't overflow down the hill into the shacks and that someone will rediscover the cowbell one of these days. Glad you're there to show Roto 3 the ropes though...and making feline friends. Karaoke though? You know this is the first sign that KAF is making you lose your mind :-) hahaha just kidding of course. sing it, girl! Take care, thanks for all the updates, it's great to read your blog. say hi to the new crew for me!
Lindsay

Joe Salazar said...

HEY CRYSTAL LITE...
Joe here to say WHAAAAATTTT!!
I have a fever....and the doctor gave me a prescription. Do you wanna know what it said? You guessed it. MORE COWBELL...How goes it? Cyprus was fun, i got up on stage and did some Karaoke. And I did some dancing too..
It was a hoot. You know what I'm like without alcohol... now imagine me with 3 beers.
Email me at joeortech@yahoo.ca.
I'll gossip some more.
Later cat.

mum and dad said...

Today Kandahar...tomorrow the OPRY!!!
Let me know your fan base.... I'll be your agent. We can get bookings in LA and BC. Lake Anslie firehall and the old folks home in Ball's Creek CAPE BRETON. annnnd if your real good I'll book you in with the group I jam with here in the valley!!! Have you cats gotta handle? Advise!!
Remember, Neil Diamond started out as a dentist, John Conolly and undertaker and good ole Tammy was a hair dresser. Ther is hope you just need a good agent!!!

Pete said...

i can't wait to see a pic of the hockey rink, I hope you'll play some hockey , you're known for your stick handling :)

Debbie said...

Hi Crystal,your dad sent me your blog site.He and my mom Rebecca are cousins. My name is Debbie,living in Drummondville,Qc with my retired sailor.I just love reading your news, especially seeing the Tim's outlet for you all.I hope your tour goes well. Be safe.... Debbie