Friday 23 March 2007

Busy but still time to Goof around



Again it has been a while but just when I thought the weekends were busy....The week gets busy. Tuesday I was at work from 700am till 1100am the next morning. CRAZY. But like the heading says there is still always time for goofing around. The first picture is Tiny Tim. He is the OR nurse. I am starting to get a Short Complex at work. they are all so tall and well my nexk is always sore from looking up at them. Today I got to enjoy a bit of the sun today. Its starting to get really hot here.

Just to let you all know I will be coming home on my vacation. I think that I miss my Boys way to much to not come home, and I have to see the little mans slapshot. There isn't anything much exciting going on except that we are still doing surgeries. And you are all pretty tired of hearing about amputations. Its funny that you work so much and when you get time off all you want to do is work because there isn't anything else to do. Never satisfyed eh. Anyway I am going to promise to try and take some time out of my day to write on here. I haven't kept up a diary so I am going to try and make this it. I miss you all and I can't wait to see everyone of you and share some of the experiences that I am having over here.

I am off to call my boys right now so take care everyone and I will chat tomorrow.


COOLIO ( that is my new name, even the CO and RSM call me that.)

4 comments:

Mario's said...

Can't say enough times! The work you guys do there is second to none. Just keep busy and time will fly buy. So are you saying your little guy graduated from dancing with his hockey stick to doing slapshots?

Mario

Pete said...

Hey babe! I'm Coolio, they have to call you something else, koolaid will do for you :)

Joe Salazar said...

I think they should call you Crystal Lite.
Because you have Zero calories, and you're Refreshing. cha cha cha.

Lindsay said...

I agree that Crystal Lite is the clear winner.

Lindsay