Tuesday 27 March 2007

Canadians love their hockey rink




Well Pete this one is for you. Sorry that I haven't gotten any pictures with them playing on it but I always forget my camera in the evening when they are playing. Here is what the guys do for fun in the evenings. Put on stinky used gloves (by the way I don't miss the smell of the hockey gear), grab their sticks and start playing their games. In the last picture is the sitting area right above the rink and next to timmy's. It good because at night now we sit out in shorts and t-shirts and watch the games. We are going to get a game with the hospital going real soon. Its just so hard with everyones schedules. With people going on the leave periods, the hospital staff are getting quite scarce. Anyway right behind the rink is a volleyball net and beside that is a big open field where people will either play soccer or cricket. Because the weather is getting really warm there are tons of people out and about in the evenings. So there you go Pete there is your hockey rink.
ROTO 2 fellas COOL IN THE HOUSE and well I tried the Crystal Lite thing and that didn't fly, they love the whole Coolio thing, like I said there is a sign above CSR saying COOLIO'S CORNER. and by the way the new guy for CSR is AWESOME, he cracks me up and he is WAY BETTER the Birgit. I don't have any worries about him and well......HE DANCES WITH ME TO SALT N PEPA. That is all i need right

Anyway guys I am going to go now and have some chicken tenders becuase that seems to be the safe choice or the only choice these days for supper.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah, I went through a chicken tenders phase too! They're great with creamy french dressing, haha
Glad to hear it's warmer now, still no shorts and t-shirts here but hopefully spring is on the way! Take care... :-)

Lindsay