Tuesday 13 March 2007

Work Work Work



Its been a weeks since the CDN died, and a week since I have had the opportunity to write on my blog. Wow I never thought that I could ever work so much. We have had 2 different events of multiple casualties come in. In one of the events we lost 2 patients, one of them we lost on the table preforming a craniotomy. The other one just didn't really have a chance. Last night we lost another one from the same explosion and he just progressivly got worse and worse. For me that is 4 deaths in one week. Again what am I a Dental Tech????
In the first picture that is me just doing my regular STYLIN routine. It was another night that I was called in and well I was going to go outside and get a few things from the reefer. I know you ladies love the style. In the second pic that is me and Kathleen, She is a sweetheart. That was afterthe 20 hour night. I am surprised that I am even smiling and standing. I know that it was 5 hours after that picture I was back at work.
Today I am off.........I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am going to go get a coffee and get some sun. relax and take a breather.
Other than the work, life out here is better than i thought it would be. I mean the deaths and injuries are hard but the people are really good and supportive to everyone. The staff that I work with are really good and respect your time. Roto 2..............the cheif still isn't dancing but he is loosing up. I think that we are going to have a BBQ for St Patricks Day and I am crossing my fingers for BEER!!!! HA HA
We will see.
Anyway fellas I am on my way to get some UV rays. Hope you are all doing really good and I miss you all
Crystal

1 comment:

mum and dad said...

Tough stuff, Hang in there. Better to be busy than an idle crow